On average, homeowners insurance covers about $50,000 in losses a year, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.

But it can cost much more.

Here are 10 things to know about homeowner insurance: What is homeowner insurance?

The term “homeowner” is used to describe any homeowner who has lived in their home for a period of time, regardless of whether they’re in a rental or homeownership home.

That means a homeowner who’s lived there their entire life can qualify for the insurance.

This includes a married couple who have lived together for a decade.

It also includes anyone who is living with someone who has an insurance policy in place and a spouse who is covered under that policy.

For example, a married woman who lives in a condo could qualify for homeowner insurance because they both have policies in place.

What is the difference between a home insurance policy and a rental insurance policy?

The homeowner insurance is the type that you’re covered under when you buy a home.

You buy a policy to protect your home against the elements, like flooding or other damage.

It covers the cost of your repairs and maintenance, plus any other costs you may incur while living there.

Renters insurance, on the other hand, is the kind that you buy to protect yourself from damage caused by the elements.

The renters insurance is much more expensive than the homeowner insurance.

When you buy your policy, it covers the deductible, which usually starts at $2,000 for the first policy.

That deductible can increase to $8,000 by the time you’re eligible for a higher rate.

The deductible on renters insurance can vary based on the type of policy.

If you have an employer-sponsored plan, you might be able to qualify for a lower deductible than the homeowners insurance.

For the same reason, you’ll need to pay more out of pocket for renters insurance than you would for homeowners insurance — unless you have a higher deductible.

Why should I buy homeowner or renters insurance?

First, you’re not paying the full cost of the damage you might experience while living in your home.

A recent study by the Insurance Information Institute for the Highway Safety Administration (IIHS) found that about a third of the homeowners coverage in the U.S. is based on a policy that covers damage that occurs after you’ve moved out of your home, like a fire, flood, storm or hurricane.

The rest of the insurance is based solely on the damage caused to your home and other properties.

This means homeowners insurance is likely to cover less damage that’s caused by a sudden change in the weather or other natural disasters, like an earthquake.

This makes it much more costly for you to buy a renters insurance policy.

Second, the cost savings from homeowners insurance are not as large as those from renters insurance.

The IIHS found that homeowners insurance companies were saving more than $1.2 billion a year in premiums because homeowners policies cover the cost for repairs, maintenance and replacement of damaged or missing items.

You’re also less likely to incur additional expenses while living on your property.

If your home is damaged or destroyed, you may not have the money to fix the damage yourself.

Third, homeowners policies don’t have the same lifetime limits that renters insurance does.

That makes them more likely to pay you when you move out, since your homeowners policy ends when you sell the home.

If the damage does not recur, your homeowners insurance coverage will be limited to the amount of the deductible.

But renters insurance doesn’t have this limitation.

What are the types of homeowners insurance policies available?

Homeowners insurance covers property owners with a valid homeowners policy, which is an insurance plan that’s paid for by the homeowners in perpetuity.

This type of insurance typically includes a homeowner’s policy and an emergency rental policy.

Emergency rental insurance is usually included in your renters insurance if the homeowner has a rental policy in the home and is willing to provide the rental income.

You can also buy this type of homeowners policy through an insurance broker.

Some homeowners insurance providers charge an extra $5 per month to be added to your policy.

This extra charge is usually waived if you pay your deductible upfront.

What if my insurance is canceled?

If you buy homeowner insurance through an insurer, you have the option to cancel your policy and get a refund.

If that’s the case, you can request a refund from the broker.

The broker will check the claims history of your policy against the policy history of a prospective buyer to determine whether there’s a good likelihood that your policy is in good standing.

If there is, the broker will refund you the difference.

You’ll need the policy number and expiration date on file.

This information is used by the broker to make sure your policy doesn’t lapse or become delinquent.

The refund is based primarily on the difference in your cost of repairs and replacement, plus the difference you pay to the broker, whichever is greater.

If a broker’s claims history doesn’t show a good possibility of your insurance remaining in good